Setting up an in-house warehouse includes:
- Inventory quantity for that specific warehouse
- Returns address
- Document Print Settings: including your shipping labels, packing slip and pick list.
- International rank
To understand how to set up your in-house warehouse, your account manager will ask questions regarding your workflow such as:
- If you have multiple warehouses, when are products fulfilled from your in-house warehouse?
- Do you use a pick list or do you fulfill using a packing slip?
- What type of packing slip do you use, a full sheet of paper (8.5 x 11) or a 4x6 label paper?
If you'd like to read up on how to set up a direct, in-house warehouse, click here. To prepare for your call, please have the following information available:
- Inventory count
- Minimum per warehouse per Master SKU