A pick list can be printed as soon as an order is pulled in from your sales channel into Skubana.
For a manual order, a pick list can be printed as soon as the order is created in Skubana.
To print a pick list, follow the procedure below.
1. Click Orders on the Toolbar, select Awaiting Shipment on the Search/Filter panel, then click the order record that appears on the panel to the right (make sure to click anywhere but on the order number).
2. Click Print, then Pick List. Depending on your desktop or browser settings, this opens the pick list as a PDF file either on another browser window, or on your PDF viewer.
If the pick list opens in another browser window:
- To print it, click the Print button, then follow the instructions that appear on screen.
- To save a PDF copy of the file, click the Download button, then follow the instructions that appear on screen.
If the pick list opens on your PDF viewer, use the program's Print feature to print it, or the Save feature to save it to your computer.
3. Once printing and/or saving is completed, close the browser window.