To avoid sending an order to an incorrect or wrong address, you need to validate a customer's address first before shipping an order.
Skubana will detect that a shipping address has not been validated, and will display a message to this effect on the Order Fulfillment panel within the Orders module. The error message disappears once you validate the address.
To validate a customer's shipping address, follow the procedure below.
1. On the Toolbar, click Orders.
2. On the Search/Filter By panel on the left, search for the order to be shipped.
NOTE: For help in using the Order module's Search function, see Searching for Orders.
3. On the Orders panel in the center, click anywhere on the row showing the order.
4. On the Order Fulfillment panel on the right, click the Recipient tab.
5. Click Validate to start validating the address. Once successful, an Address Verified message is displayed at the bottom of the Order Fulfillment panel.
You can then continue with the order fulfillment process, secure in the knowledge that possible shipping errors due to an incorrect address may have been minimized.