Orders that are Awaiting Shipment and Pending Fulfillment can still be canceled.
To cancel these types of orders, follow the procedure below.
1. On the Toolbar, click Orders.
2. Look for the order you want to cancel using the Search/Filter panel on the left.
For more details on how to search for orders, see Searching for Orders.
3. On the Orders panel in the middle, select the order to be canceled.
Click the [ Edit ] button, then Cancel Order.
4. On the Cancel Orders window, select the reason for cancellation from the list.
5. Check the ( Notify sales channel? ) box to let Skubana cancel the order on your sales channel as well, then click the [ Yes - Cancel Order ] button to confirm the cancellation.
NOTE: Canceled orders can no longer be restored if the sales channel is notified of the cancellation.