Orders pulled in from your sales channels that have yet to be shipped and do not have any issues are tagged as Awaiting Shipment. The same goes for orders that you create manually from within Skubana (see Creating a Manual Order).
Prior to shipping these orders, you can select a fulfillment method and source for them using the procedure below.
1. On the Toolbar, click Orders.
2. On the Orders page, select the Awaiting Shipment order to be defined with a fulfillment method and source.
3. On the Order Details window, click the Processing tab.
4. Select 3rd Party Logistics from the Fulfillment list, then select the location from the 3PL Warehouse list on the right.
If you have defined a shipping preset for your 3PL, the information will be displayed at the Shipping Presets section.
5. Click Save to close the Order Details window.
Back On the Orders page, on the Order Fulfillment panel on the right, you can see that the fulfillment method is now set to 3PL and the warehouse to the location that you selected in Step 4.