Orders for out of stock SKUs are tagged as Unresolved Orders - Out of Stock. To resolve these orders, you need to add more stock of the ordered item to your inventory.
To resolve the issue with these orders, follow the steps below.
1. Click Orders on the Toolbar, select Unresolved>Out of Stock on the Search/Filter panel, then click the order record that appears on the panel to the right (make sure to click anywhere but on the order number).
2. On the Order Items panel at the bottom, note that there is an Out of Stock error message. Take note of the SKU since you will be adding more of this SKU to your inventory in Step 4 below.
3. On the Order Fulfillment panel on the right, take note of the fulfillment method and source. You will need these to complete Step 6 below.
For Steps 4-6, you will go to the Inventory module.
4. On the Toolbar, click Inventory, then enter the SKU in the search bar.
5. The SKU record appears on the Search Results panel immediately below the search bar. Click the record to display the Stock Details panel on the right.
6. Look for the fulfillment method and source on the Stock Details panel. You will need to add or adjust stock to the source to resolve the order. For instructions on how to do this, see Manually Adding to a Product's Stock.
Once you add stock to the source, Skubana will allocate a stock item and resolve the issue with the order. To check, go back to the Orders module, where the order should have been resolved and should be Awaiting Shipment, Awaiting 3PL Export, or Awaiting Dropship, depending on the order's fulfillment method and source.