Bundles/kits are one of three product types in Skubana, the other two being core products and product variations. When adding products to Skubana, you can either create a product manually or import it by batch. To create a bundle/kit manually, follow the steps below.
1. On the Toolbar, click Products.
2. On the Products page, click New Product, then select Bundle/Kit.
3. On the New Bundle/Kit window, select the core products that will be part of the bundle/kit, then click Continue.
NOTE: Core Products must exist within Skubana before a Bundle/Kit can be created.
4. On the next page, enter the quantity of each core product needed to form the bundle/kit, then click Continue.
5. On the next page, the Basic Info tab is open by default. Enter the required master SKU, name, and brand of the new product.
At the Special section at the bottom, check any of the boxes next to the attribute, if applicable.
You may enter the rest of the information asked, although these are optional.
6. Click the Gallery tab. Here, you have the option of uploading a product image by copying and pasting the image URL into the designated box and clicking Add.
7. Click the Bundled Items tab to review the core products that comprise the bundle/kit. Here, you may add another core product to the bundle/kit, if needed, by clicking the Add Core Product button on the top left.
Click New Listing SKU to open the Add Listing window, choose the associated Sales Channel, and enter the Listing SKU. You may also choose to check the Push Skubana inventory to this listing box.
NOTE: For more details on adding a listing SKU to a master SKU, see Connect Listing SKUs to a Master SKU.
9. Skubana takes this matching process one step further and allows you to also match your Vendor SKUs. Click the Vendor Products tab and click New Vendor Product. In the New Vendor Product window, you'll see three sections: Product Details, Pricing Tiers, and Units of Measure.
Enter the vendor's name, the SKU the vendor associates with your new product, the Minimum Order Quantity from the vendor, and the product's Lead Time. If you've created multiple vendors for the same product, you can select whether the New Vendor Product you are creating is the default vendor for the product.
The Pricing Tiers box allows you to specify the cost of ordering different quantities of your New Product. Enter the Pricing Tiers for your orders from the vendor.
In the Units of Measure box, create your different order measures (or Units of Measure). Name the measure type (IE: crate, pallet, etc.) and specify the Unit Quantity (how many units of the product) as part of the measure type.
10. Click the Customs tab, which only requires information if you would like Skubana to pre-populate customs declarations for international and APO/FPO customs forms for this product. To pre-populate customs declarations, check the section labeled Include Customs Declaration.
11. Click Save.