The Shipment module's search function offers two ways to search for shipments, batches, and returns in Skubana.
- The first one uses the traditional search function, which involves narrowing down your search by entering as much information on the Search fields as possible.
- On the Toolbar, click Shipments.
- On the Shipment page, the Search panel can be seen on the left. Click the Search icon on the top right of the Search panel, then select the type of search you want to perform (you can search by shipments, batches, or returns).
- Depending on your choice, the fields (effectively, your search criteria) you can use to narrow down your search appear below.
If you choose Shipment as your search type, you can search by tracking number, delivery status, order number, batch number, sales channel, recipient, shipping provider, city, state, country, warehouse, and ship date.
If you choose Batches as your search type, you can search by batch number, ship date, date created, created by and warehouse.
If you choose Returns as your search type, you can search by tracking number, order number, RMA number, sales channel, returner, shipping provider, city, state, country, and received date.
- The second way involves looking for specific shipments, batches, and returns for each of your warehouses and sales channels.
NOTE: The Shipment module also allows you to print End of Day forms for your Endicia and Express One shipping providers for the current date as well as dates as far back as 30 days.