Skubana allows you to transfer stock from one location to another location at any time.
To Manually Transfer Stock to Another Location
1. On the toolbar, click Inventory.
2. Search for the SKU or product you want to transfer, then select the item once found.
3. On the Stock Details panel on the right, you can see the warehouse/s where you keep your inventory for the selected item. Click the warehouse where you will be transferring the product from, then select a location under the Stock Breakdown section.
4. Click Edit, then Transfer.
5. On the Location Transfer window, enter the number of stock to be transferred, add an optional note for record purposes, then click Save.
Back on the Inventory module's Stock Details panel, under the Stock Breakdown section, the available stock for each location gets updated based on the transferred stock.