Orders for products that do not have a corresponding Master SKU are tagged as Unresolved Orders - Missing Product Info. To resolve these orders, you need to link the product's Master SKU to the listing SKU. To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Click Orders on the Toolbar, select Unresolved>Missing Product Info on the Search/Filter panel, then click the order record that appears on the panel to the right (make sure to click anywhere but on the order number).
2. On the Order Items section that appears at the bottom, you will see that the product does not have a Master SKU. Click the underlined error message.
3. Click either Yes - find existing product, or No - create new product, on the Resolve Missing SKU page.
If you click Yes - find existing product, go to Step 4.
If you click No - create new product, skip to Step 5.
4. Search for the product's master SKU or name, then click Save. You will then be taken back to the Orders page.
5. On the New Product page, click either Core Product or Bundle/Kit, then add the product to your inventory in Skubana.
To know the difference between a core product and a bundle or kit, see Product Types.
For more detailed instructions on adding products to your inventory, see Adding Products to Skubana.