Skubana offers out-of-the-box integration with various sales channels, e.g. Amazon, Bigcommerce, eBay, Shopify and Rakuten.
For general instructions on adding a sales channel to Skubana, see Adding Sales Channels.
In this article, we detail the steps for adding your Bigcommerce store as a sales channel in Skubana.
To Add a Bigcommerce Store as a Sales Channel
1. On the New Sales Channel popup, select Bigcommerce.
2. On the Bigcommerce Integration page, click the link to your Bigcommerce store's Login page.
IMPORTANT! For integration of Bigcommerce with Skubana to be successful, your browser must allow third-party cookies. Since Skubana recommends disabling third-party cookies, you may disable third-party cookies after the integration process is completed.
3. Log on to your Bigcommerce store, then click Apps.
4. On the Bigcommerce Apps Marketplace, search for Skubana.
5. Once Skubana is displayed as a search result, click the link twice to go to the Skubana app page.
6. On Bigcommerce's Skubana app page, click Install to start the authorization process.
7. Once the Skubana app is installed, you will be redirected back to Skubana, where you will see Bigcommerce added to your sales channels.
IMPORTANT! Do not log out of Skubana before installing the app to ensure successful integration of Bigcommerce with Skubana. Also, once integrated, Skubana pushes inventory out every 15 minutes, ensuring that Skubana and your Amazon store will have matching inventory for the same product.