Skubana offers out-of-the-box integration with various sales channels, e.g. Amazon, BigCommerce, eBay, Shopify and Rakuten.
For general instructions on adding a sales channel to Skubana, see Adding Sales Channels.
In this article, we detail the steps for adding your BigcCommerce store as a sales channel in Skubana.
To Add a BigCommerce Store as a Sales Channel
1. On the New Sales Channel popup, select BigCommerce.
2. On the BigCommerce Integration page, click the link to your BigCommerce store's Login page.
IMPORTANT! For the integration of BigCommerce with Skubana to be successful, your browser must allow third-party cookies. Since Skubana recommends disabling third-party cookies, you may disable third-party cookies after the integration process is completed.
3. Log into and select your BigCommerce store, then click Apps in the navigation panel. Then click the button for the BigCommerce App Marketplace.
4. On the BigCommerce App Marketplace, search for Skubana. Once Skubana is displayed as a search result, click the link twice to go to the Skubana app page.
5. On BigCommerce's Skubana app page, click GET THIS APP to start the authorization process. At this point, you will choose between an existing BigCommerce store and a new BigCommerce store (select this option only if you have not yet signed up for BigCommerce).
6. If you select Existing BigCommerce store, on the next loading page, choose which store you'd like to connect with Skubana. At this point, you can click Install.
7. Now select Confirm. The next page should communicate a message of success. Once the Skubana app is installed, you can redirect back to Skubana, where you will see BigCommerce added to your sales channels.
IMPORTANT! Do not log out of Skubana before installing the app to ensure successful integration of BigCommerce with Skubana. Also, once integrated with Listing SKUs set up, Skubana pushes inventory out every 15 minutes, ensuring that Skubana and your BigCommerce store show have appropriate inventory for your listings.