Skubana offers out-of-the-box integration with various sales channels, e.g. Amazon, eBay, Shopify and Rakuten.
For general instructions on adding a sales channel to Skubana, see Adding Sales Channels.
In this article, we detail the steps for adding your Amazon merchant account as a sales channel in Skubana.
NOTE: The procedure for adding Amazon.com as a sales channel also applies to other Amazon marketplaces that can be one-click integrated with Skubana, e.g. Amazon.ca, Amazon.com.mx, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.es, and Amazon.it.
To Add an Amazon Account as a Sales Channel
1. On the New Sales Channel popup, select Amazon.com from among the various channels.
2. On the Amazon.com Integration window, you need to authorize Skubana's integration with your Amazon Seller Account. To start this process, click the link to http://developer.amazonservices.com.
For the next steps, you will be leaving Skubana temporarily while you authorize its integration with your Amazon Seller account.
3. On the Amazon MWS page, click Sign up for MWS.
4. Log on to your Amazon seller account.
5. On the MWS registration page, select I want to use an application to access my Amazon seller account with MWS.
6. In the Application Name box, enter Skubana.
7. In the Application's Developer Account Number box, enter 7141-7907-6733.
8. Click the Next button.
9. Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreement, then click Next.
Back on the Amazon.com Integration page in Skubana:
10. If you're using FBA, you can choose to enable or disable FBA orders, inventory & MCF, as well as push FBA inventory to FBM listings at the top right. Checking the applicable box enables the options, and unchecking disables them.
NOTE: Enabling FBA orders, inventory and MCF means that Amazon will pass information about orders, inventory and MCF to Skubana. Pushing FBA inventory to FBM listings means sharing your FBA inventory with your FBM inventory, e.g. if you have 50 units in your FBA inventory, this is the same number reflected in your FBM inventory.
11. Enter your MWS Auth Token and Seller ID, then click Verify Integration to test and confirm that Skubana's connection with Amazon is working.
Once integration is completed, you will see Amazon.com added to your sales channels.
NOTE: Skubana pushes inventory out every 15 minutes, ensuring that Skubana and your Amazon store will always have matching inventory for the same product.