To create an RMA, head over to the Orders module.
1. On the Search/Filter pane on the left, click Shipped and select a sub-item to view orders that have already been shipped.
2. On the Orders pane in the middle, select the order that needs an RMA, then click Create RMA.
3. On the Create RMA window, enter all required shipping, measurement and RMA information. Be sure to select the correct Return To location for the order.
4. Click Calculate Shipping Rate to find out the rate for the return label.
5. Click the Returned Items tab and select the the items for return from the list. Be sure to select the correct product item and quantity being returned.
6. Click Save.