The build from channel runs a cloud across the sales channels that you choose and pulls in all of the active listings available on those channels that are currently not in your Skubana account. Your master channel should be the channel with most of your product catalog on it. (Please keep in mind we will use the master channels master sku's as your master sku's in Skubana)
The build from channel works on the sales channels listed below:
All Amazon Channels we integrate with
To use the build from channel follow the instructions below:
1. Go to the products page and click on the orange build from channel button.
2. Select your master channel and secondary channels and then press continue.
The cloud can take anywhere from a few minutes to load up to a full hour depending on how many listings you have on the channel. Once it loads you will see it pop up at the top right hand corner of the page.
3. Once the cloud loads you can click on it and press begin at the bottom right hand corner of the page.
4. Click on Next conversions at the bottom right hand corner of the page.
5. In this next page you will be exposed to 3 different sections core products, variations and bundles/kits. In the core products section your job is to look through the core products and make sure they are all products you want in your Skubana account. If you come across anything you no longer sell you can select it and press delete at the top of the page.
If you come across anything with a red M on it this means the product has been merged with another product that is exactly the same. It is always good to double check these to make sure they were merged correctly. You can click on the product and on the bottom right hand side of the page you will be able to see the SKU'S that were merged together. If the product was merged correctly you can leave it as is if it was not you can press split at the top left hand corner of the page to split the products.
If you come across anything that is the same product but has not been merged automatically you can select both products and press merge at the top left hand corner of the page.
If you come across anything that is a bundle and the core products are in this cloud as well click on the SKU that is the bundled master SKU and select the move to bundles and kits option.
6. Click on the variations page of the cloud.
7. If there are items in this page it means we brought some products in as variations from your marketplaces. If you wish to convert these to core products you can do so by clicking on the parent sku and selecting the revert option at the top of the page.
Please keep in mind if you keep products as variations you will not be able to use those products in your bundles. However you do have the option to convert them to cores later on.
8. Click on the Bundles/kits page of the cloud.
9. If there are items in this page it means you brought them over to be converted into bundles. In order to finalize this, click on the arrow next to the sku and add in the individual core products that make up the bundle then press save. When you finish this click on the next listings icon at the bottom right hand corner of the page.
10. On this listings page you will have the opportunity to map your products to other sales channels if we have not done it for you already. This can be done by selecting a product and pressing edit at the top left hand corner of the page.
11. Once you are done making all your changes you can click on the push all button at the bottom right hand corner of the page and all of your products will be pushed in.
- With the build from channel you can work as you go. If you are unable to finish revising everything the same day you can close the cloud and all your changes will be saved. When you come back you can click on the cloud and continue.
- The cloud is your only opportunity to merge and split products easily. Anything that is not merged or split in the cloud will be much harder and manual to do after it is pushed into Skubana.
- Once you push products into Skubana you cannot delete them, you can only deactivate them.