By setting up minimum inventory levels for your products by warehouse, you can allow Skubana to send alerts to reorder when stock quantities reach a specified level.
Minimum inventory levels can also be set on an individual product level.
To import warehouse minimum inventory levels for a warehouse, follow the procedure below.
- On the Toolbar, click Inventory.
- On the Product Stock panel in the middle, click the ( Import/Export ) dropdown menu, then click Import Stock Minimums.
- On the Select Warehouse for Inventory Import window, select the warehouse that you'll be importing your stock level minimums into, then click Continue.
- On the Warehouse Minimum Inventory Levels Import window, click Download the Excel Template for Min. Inventory Levels Export and complete the spreadsheet.
The template can also be downloaded from the bottom of this article.
- Click the ( Select...) button to locate and select your completed spreadsheet on your computer.
- Choose whether to update existing stock while importing, or to import only and ignore existing stock.
- When you click the Continue button, the spreadsheet will begin to upload. Once the upload is completed, click Done.
NOTE: If the auto-P.O. Reorder functionality is enabled globally via the Settings module, Skubana will continuously calculate, and may override, manually-set minimum inventory levels. For more information, see How are POs automatically generated?