To import orders manually, follow the procedure below.
1. On the Toolbar, click Orders.
2. On the Orders page, click Import/Export, then Import Orders.
3. On the Manual Order Import window, click Configure.
4. On the Order Import Settings window, click New Settings.
5. On the New Import Settings window, enter the settings name (this could be anything, but a descriptive name would be best, e.g. Import_All_Orders, to prevent confusion), then select the file format and structure as well as the date format. Then, organize your column names to correspond to the order of the columns in your Excel document.
If column headers are required, make sure to check the Include column headers box.
For a more detailed explanation of the fields under the File Configuration section, see the following table.
CSV and text files are supported
(describes the style in which the file’s header is created)
Fixed: always has the same exact order for the file header, e.g. Column A is Order Number while Column B is Customer Name. That will never change.
In a fixed file, the header name may not be required.
Flexible: means that the order of the headers can change. In one file, the order number may be in column A, in the next it might be in column D.
In a flexible file, the header name is always required.
|The date format for the file||Yes|
6. After you are done, click Save to close the Import Settings window.
7. Back on the Order Import Settings window, the new setting is now added to your Settings list. Click Close to close the Order Import Settings window and go back to the Manual Order Import window.
8. On the Manual Order Import window, click Import Settings and select the setting you just created. Then, select the order import file from your computer and the manual sales channel, then click Continue to start uploading the manual order import file into Skubana.
Skubana then starts processing the import file. The speed with which the process runs and completes depend on the number of manual orders to be imported into Skubana.