Skubana allows you to manually add sales channels that are not one-click integrated within the Skubana platform.
To Add a Manual Sales Channel
1. On the toolbar, click Settings.
2. On the left sidebar, click Sales Channels, then New Channel.
3. In the New Sales Channel window, select Skubana from the list.
4. On the Manual Orders Integration window, enter the channel name.
4. Click Save to save your changes and close the Manual Orders Integration window.
On the Sales Channel page, you will see the manual sales channel added to your sales channels.