How to Export RMAs
- In the Shipments Module, search for, then select the RMA(s) you would like to export.
2. Click the Import/Export dropdown menu, then select Export Rmas For Selected Orders.
3. If none exist already, set up an export configuration for the RMA export. You can create as many settings as you like, and you can delete them if you no longer need them. If you already have an export configuration option you want to use, skip to Step 4.
To create a new export configuration, click the Configure Settings button.
Click the + New Settings button.
First, name your settings in the Settings Name field. Then choose which File Format you want your export file to be in from the CSV, Excel, and Text options. You can also change the Date Format you want to see as well from the default option of MM/dd/yyyy.
On the right-hand side, you can choose whether or not you want the text in the Column Name column to populate the first row of your export through the Export Fields (Include column headers?) checkbox.
Finally, select from the Add Field dropdown menu each field that you want to export RMA data on.
⚠️ Note: Select a field, then input a name in the Column Name file, then hit the Enter/Return key. This action accepts the text. Failing to do so can sometimes complicate the Save process.
An acceptable configuration will look like the example above. Compare it to the example below - Row 3 here will cause your settings to fail when saved, as the enter key was not hit and it is still in editing format.
You may receive this error if you do not set up the Column Names properly.
Hit Save when your configuration is done.
4. Select an option from the Export Settings dropdown menu.
3. Click Export Rmas. You should receive the export file via email shortly.