Voiding a Purchase Order is necessary after a P.O. has been issued but the Vendor confirms it can no longer be fulfilled. To ensure this is recorded in Skubana, you can use the Void PO workflow below.
1. Navigate to the Purchasing Module
2. The only 2 statuses in which P.O.s can be voided are Pending Delivery or Partially Delivered.
3. Select the check boxes next to the P.O.s that your vendor is unable to fulfill and then select Void from the top menu.
4. You will be prompted to confirm that you want to void all selected P.O.(s). To proceed, select Yes - Void P.O.
5. Once Skubana processes your request, you will received feedback in the pop-up window that your P.O. has been voided. Click OK.