Skubana offers out-of-the-box integration with various sales channels. For general instructions on adding a sales channel to Skubana, see Adding Sales Channels.
How To Add a Shopify Store as a Sales Channel
- Log into your Shopify store.
- Navigate to Skubana. In the Settings Module, go to the Sales Channels tab and click + New Channel.
- In the New Sales Channel popup, select Shopify from the various options (see details below).
- In the Shopify Integration page within Skubana, enter your Shopify domain, fill out the corresponding configuration (outlined below) and click Launch Shopify Authorization to be redirected to Shopify.
Shopify Integration Configuration Settings
- Enable Shopify POS - This option will enable Skubana's standard Shopify POS functionality. If this option is selected, Skubana will create a retail warehouse in Skubana for every retail store location you have in your Shopify account. Use this option only if your POS retail stores and inventory are separate from your direct shipping warehouses.
- Use Shopify Customer's Default Address for Blank POS Addresses - When importing POS orders into Skubana, if the shipping address is blank, Skubana will instead use the customer's default address found in Shopify. This option will apply whether "Enable Shopify POS" is selected or not.
- Notify Customer on Shipped Updates - Select this option if you want Shopify to send shipment confirmation emails to customers when an order is shipped from Skubana.
- Push Inventory to Unpublished Products - Select this option if you want Skubana to push inventory to Unpublished products on Shopify (in addition to Published products)
- Push Inventory to Duplicate Listings - Select this option if you want Skubana to push inventory to duplicate listings. If enabled, Skubana will push the same inventory quantity to duplicate listings on Shopify. For example if you have two products on Shopify with the same SKU, Skubana would push inventory to both of these products. This is mainly utilized for customers selling subscription products on Shopify.
- Generate Labels for Tags - Select this option if you want Skubana to create order labels on Skubana orders based on Tags on the Shopify Order. Skubana will automatically add Shopify Tags to Skubana orders, but this option will automatically create order labels on the Skubana orders from the Shopify tags. (Note: this will only work for Shopify Order Tags, not any other Shopify Tags)
Click here for more information on configuring Skubana Shopify Webhooks
Click here for more information on configuring Skubana Shopify Locations
5. Once in your Shopify store, navigate to the Apps tab.
6. Click the "Visit the Shopify App Store" button.
7. Search for the "Skubana" app.
8. Select the Skubana result.
9. Click "Add app".
Once the app is installed, you should be redirected back to Skubana, where you should now see Shopify added to your sales channels. You can highlight it and click the Edit button to specify any additional settings or set up webhooks at this point. See the links at the top of this page for features available with our Shopify integration.
NOTE: Skubana pushes inventory out every 15 minutes, ensuring that Skubana and your Shopify store will have matching inventory for the same product.