Skubana offers out-of-the-box integrations with various sales channels. For general instructions on adding a sales channel to Skubana, see Adding Sales Channels.
NOTE: The procedure outlined below also applies to other Amazon marketplaces that can be one-click integrated with Skubana, ie: Amazon.ca, Amazon.com.mx, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.es, and Amazon.it.
NOTE: An Amazon account can only be connected by the account owner/primary user of the Amazon selling account.
To Add an Amazon Account as a Sales Channel
1. On the New Sales Channel popup, select amazon.com from among the various channels.
NOTE: If you are adding a new sales channel for an Amazon channel that is not Amazon US, select the corresponding icon from the options Skubana offers a native Amazon integration with (Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, China, & Australia)
2. On the Amazon.com Integration window, you need to authorize Skubana's integration with your Amazon Seller Account. To start this process, click the link to https://developer.amazonservices.com.
For the next steps, you will be leaving Skubana temporarily while you authorize its integration with your Amazon Seller account.
3. Click Sign into your developer account in the upper right corner. If you are already logged into the Amazon store you're connecting, you will be taken to the Permissions Manager page. If you are not yet signed in as the primary user, please do so now.
4. Under the Third-party developer and apps section, click Visit Manage Your Apps to open the Manage your apps page.
5. Now click the Authorize new developer button.
6. In the Developer's Name field, enter Skubana.
7. In the Developer ID field, copy and paste the ID listed below for the country's channel you're integrating:
Amazon US: 7141-7907-6733
Amazon CA: 1335-0290-6528
Amazon MX: 0333-6884-8630
Amazon DE: 7422-4306-1861
Amazon ES: 7422-4306-1861
Amazon FR: 7422-4306-1861
Amazon IT: 7422-4306-1861
Amazon UK: 7422-4306-1861
Amazon CN: 0172-8675-6986
Amazon AU: 4256-8266-8395
7. Click Next.
8. Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreement, then click Next.
9. You should now be prompted with a Congratulations message, followed by account identifiers for your Amazon Store. Do not exit from this page as you will need these identifiers in the next steps.
Back in the Amazon.com Integration window in Skubana:
10. If you use FBA, you can choose to enable or disable FBA orders, inventory & MCF, push FBA inventory to FBM listings, and toggle inventory between FBA/FBM listings in the top right corner. Checking the corresponding box enables the options, and unchecking disables them. In order to use the bottom two features, the first box to enable FBA must be checked.
NOTE: Enabling FBA orders, inventory and MCF means that Amazon will pass information about orders, inventory, and MCF to Skubana.
Checking this option will automatically create an FBA Warehouse in your Inventory Module (called [your channel name] "Dist. Center").
FBA orders will automatically import into Skubana and will naturally land directly in the Shipped status under the respective Amazon Dist. Center for that sales channel. All FBA orders imported from Amazon will be listed as "FBA" after the sales channel name. FBA orders may land under the Unresolved status if they are missing critical order info (like a Master SKU), but once resolved, will land in Shipped status.
Pushing FBA inventory to FBM listings means sharing your FBA inventory with your FBM inventory, e.g. if you have 50 units in your FBA inventory, this is the same number reflected in your FBM inventory.
Toggling inventory between FBA and FBM listings means that when an Amazon listing is out of stock as an FBA listing, it will automatically functionally convert to an FBM listing in Skubana (it will look the same), at which point we will push FBM inventory to the listing in Seller Central.
When it is replenished at FBA, it will be converted back to an FBA listing and Skubana will no longer push inventory to the listing in Seller Central.
You can monitor a product's toggle history in its Product Edit History.
Use Component Inventory is a setting that you can choose to enable/disable depending on how you want to count bundle/kit inventory for FBA Warehouses.
11. Enter your MWS Auth Token and Seller ID, then click Verify Integration to test and confirm that Skubana's connection with Amazon is live.
Once the integration is completed, you will see Amazon added to your sales channels.
12. After you've successfully added your new Amazon sales channel, you can edit it. Highlight the new Amazon channel in the channel list and click Edit. Go to the Connection tab and click Edit Integration.
You should now see two more sections that were not there when you created the channel.
Amazon Advertising Authorization: Click the Authorize button and then log into Amazon with your Seller Central account credentials if you want to allow Skubana to pull PPC Advertising Reports data into Analytics, Performance By SKU report. Amazon provides a daily ads report that is broken down by Listing SKU.
Order Update Settings: Currently, the Amazon integration offers one webhook, the Cancellation webhook. To utilize it, select at least one order status in the boxed area found at the bottom of the window. Any order status indicated and saved here will allow Skubana to Cancel an order in Skubana that was canceled directly in Amazon. If an order is in an order status that was not saved here however, then the webhook will not be allowed to apply to that order.