Skubana offers out-of-the-box integrations with various sales channels.
For general instructions on adding a sales channel to Skubana, see Adding Sales Channels.
In this article, we detail the steps for adding your Magento store as a sales channel in Skubana.
To Add a Magento Store as a Sales Channel
- On the New Sales Channel popup, select Magento.
- Follow the instructions on the Magento Instruction page. First, log on to your Magento Admin console, then go to System > Web Services > SOAP/XML-RPC - Users.
- Click the Add New User button and create a new user for Skubana. Make sure to save and keep the new username and API Key (as you will need them later).
- Be sure to assign an all access SOAP/XML-RPC role to the Skubana user. If the role does not exist, go to System > Web Services > SOAP/XML-RPC - Roles and create the role.
- Return to Skubana and go to Settings > Sales Channels > New Channel > Magento.
- In the Magento integration window, enter the username and API key you were given in step 5 above, enter your Store URL domain (in the form http[s]://www.<your_store>.com ), and choose your Magento version from the box. Leave the default values in the Store Configuration section as is.
- Click Verify Integration to test and confirm that Skubana's connection with your Magento store is working.
Once the integration is completed, you will see Magento added to your sales channels.
NOTE: Skubana pushes inventory out every 15 minutes, ensuring that Skubana and your Magento store will have matching inventory for the same product.