The Replace Address Field orderbot will essentially accomplish the same action as the manual option to edit an unshipped order's address information in the Orders Module, only it will apply at the time of order creation and will save you and your team time by automating these actions.
- The order's address field selected will be replaced with whatever new value has been dictated in the orderbot "Replacement" field.
- You can replace multiple address fields in the same orderbot.
- Orderbot actions are calculated at the beginning of each rank, so orderbots that filter for address information will not be triggered if they are in the same rank as this orderbot and depend on the address being changed.
Replace Address Field Subfields:
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Address Line 3
Ship to name
Ship to Company
- Create a new orderbot or edit an existing one.
- Make sure the orderbot has a Name and Rank specified.
- Click the Add Action button.
- Select the Replace Address Field... action from the dropdown menu.
- Select from the dropdown menu which specific address field you'd like to replace. Then type in the value you'd like to replace that field's input with.
- Add any additional Filters or Actions as desired (optional).
- Click Save.