Inventory updates will be pushed from Skubana to associated native sales channel's listings when one of the following events happens for any given Master SKU:
- Available inventory quantities change. This includes manual updates done through Skubana's UI, updates via FTP, and API updates from a warehouse or a dropship vendor.
- A new order is created in Skubana and inventory is allocated to fulfill the order.
- A new Listing SKU is created for a Master SKU. Note: This will only push inventory to the new Listing SKU, not to the pre-existing Listing SKUs.
- A Listing SKU is edited. Note: This will only push inventory to the new Listing SKU. The other non-edited Listing SKUs won’t be updated with this action.
- When you turn on the inventory push toggle. Note: This will only push inventory to the Listing SKU whose inventory push toggle was turned on. The other Listing SKUs won’t be updated with this action.
- Channel Allocation Rules and Excluded Warehouses are added or edited.
Once one of the above actions has been saved, it will take around 15 minutes for the inventory update to reflect on the sales channel. If any of these actions are completed in bulk, it should take longer to reflect the update on all listings.