Our Shopify fulfillment webhook integration will allow your unshipped Shopify order in Skubana to automatically fulfill when the original order is fulfilled in Shopify.
To set up the Fulfillment Webhook:
- ⚠️ WARNING: Webhooks are not retroactive, so if they were not configured properly at the time of an event in Shopify, the event will not apply in Skubana.
- Note: Shopify Fulfilment Webhook does not support partial fulfillments.
- Log into your Shopify store > go to Settings > Notifications
- Scroll down to the bottom where the “Create webhook” button is and click it
Add the Fulfillment webhook
- Event: Order fulfillment
- Format: JSON
- URL: https://app.skubana.com/shopify/orders/fulfilled
- Save webhook
After saving the new webhook:
- Copy the signature (65 characters) from Shopify
- Go back to your Skubana account > Settings > Sales Channels > Select your Shopify integration > Edit
- Navigate into the Connections tab > Edit Integration and check the box for "Enable Webhooks"
- Paste the Signature from your Shopify account
- Select the order statuses you want to be able to be fulfilled and authorize with Shopify by clicking the Launch Shopify Authorization button.
- Note: If you do not select any order statuses to be allowed to fulfill with the webhook, then the webhook will have no action and no orders will be fulfilled. Essentially, if an order is in one of the indicated statuses, the webhook will automatically fulfill the order in Skubana if it is fulfilled in Shopify. If an order is not in one of the indicated statuses, then it will remain there and not automatically fulfill.
- This webhook will pull in Carrier Fee if the total shipping price was set in Shopify. Otherwise, Skubana will pull in a Carrier Fee of 0.