In the Orders Module, you can customize which columns you want to view and the order in which they appear. Once saved, the UI will continue to show your customized view when you access the Orders Module. This feature is currently only available in the Order Module.
- In the Orders Module, select the center chart icon shown below to "Choose Columns".
2. The Select Columns window will appear. Use the arrows on the left-hand side to click and drag fields up and down to customize your view. The fields at the top will appear left-most in the Orders Module.
3. Use the minus symbol to remove a column from view. This will move the column to the right-hand side panel. To add it back to view, click the plus symbol adjacent to the column name.
4. Click the OK button to save your changes.
- Adjusting the width of a column will is not a permanent action - column width will reset each time the Orders Module is refreshed.
- Customizing your view will not affect the settings of anyone else at your company, it is customized to your username!
- If a column is not shown under the list of the 41 available columns, it is not an option to add, remove, or customize. The only exception to this rule are Custom Fields.