- On the toolbar, click Orders.
2. By default, the Orders page displays the orders that are awaiting shipment. Select the orders to be edited. To select all records, check the topmost box.
3. When you select two or more orders, the Order Fulfillment panel on the right-hand side of the page will display a Bulk Update dropdown menu, from which you can select the order information you want to edit. Choose Fulfillment Type from the list, then select the desired option from the Fulfillment and/or Source lists.
4. Click Update Selected Orders.
5. The selected option(s) will now populate in the corresponding fields within the orders' Processing tab.