Skubana offers out-of-the-box integration with various sales channels. For general instructions on adding a sales channel to Skubana, see Adding Sales Channels.
The Shopify integration offers many additional features, including Shopify Locations, Webhooks, POS, & Tags. You can choose to set up any of the following features at the time of the channel creation or after.
How To Add a Shopify Store as a Sales Channel
- Log into your Shopify store.
- Navigate to Skubana. In the Settings Module, go to the Sales Channels tab and click + New Channel.
- In the New Sales Channel popup, select Shopify from the various options.
- In the Shopify Integration page, enter your Shopify domain and click Launch Shopify Authorization to be redirected to Shopify.
5. Once in your Shopify store, navigate to the Apps tab.
6. Click the "Visit the Shopify App Store" button.
7. Search for the "Skubana" app.
8. Select the Skubana result.
9. Click "Add app".
Once the app is installed, you should be redirected back to Skubana, where you should now see Shopify added to your sales channels. You can highlight it and click the Edit button to specify any additional settings or set up webhooks at this point. See the links at the top of this page for features available with our Shopify integration.
NOTE: Skubana pushes inventory out every 15 minutes, ensuring that Skubana and your Shopify store will have matching inventory for the same product.