Your company's name, address, and contact info is visible in the Settings module, in addition to account settings like Purchase Order Settings, Product Settings, Inventory Settings, Inventory Value Reconciliation Settings, and Shipping Settings. To update this info, follow the steps below.
1. Click on the Settings module.
2. Click on Company Info.
3. Under the Company Info subheading, you can edit your company name, contact name, email address, phone number, and address.
4. Under the Company Logo subheading, you can upload or delete your company logo. Click on the Select button to select the file you wish to upload as your company logo or click on the Delete Image button to delete the current company logo.
5. Under the Billing, Operations, and Technical subheadings, you can edit the recipient name, email address, and phone number of the billing, operations, and technical contacts.
6. Under the Purchase Order Settings subheading, you can edit the PO Number Prefix and Auto PO Generation setting. If you make any changes to these settings, make sure to click on the Update button at the bottom of the page.
- PO Number Prefix: Any number or text that you input here will be appended to the beginning of all purchase order numbers generated by Skubana.
- Auto PO Generation: Selecting this checkbox will enable Skubana to generate auto-POs, which will be visible in the Awaiting Authorization Status in the Purchasing module.
7. Under the Product Settings subheading, you can enable the setting that will automatically update the weight and dimensions of a product based on the weight and dimensions of the most recent shipped order that contained a single unit of the product. To enable this setting, select the checkbox next to "Automatically update product weight and dimensions from shipped orders?" and click on the Update button at the bottom of the page.
8. Under the Inventory Settings subheading, you can edit the Inventory Update setting and the default auto-reorder rules that will be assigned to any new products that are created after these settings have been updated. If you make any changes to these settings, make sure to click on the Update button at the bottom of the page.
- Inventory Update: This checkbox enables Skubana to push inventory to all active sales channels with active listing SKUs that have the "Push inventory to channel" setting enabled.
- Auto Reorder Sales Days Back Default: The number of days that Skubana will use to calculate the sales velocity of a product.
Auto Reorder Days In Stock Default: The number of days that you want the product to be in stock for once it's been reordered.
- Auto Reorder Growth Percentage Default: The expected percentage change in the sales velocity for a product. This can be a positive or negative number.
- Auto Reorder Lead Days Buffer Default: The number of days that you want to add to the lead time of the product as a buffer.
9. Under the Inventory Value Reconciliation Settings subheading, you can enable the setting that will enable you to reconcile bundles based on the vendor products of the core components. To enable this setting, select the checkbox next to "Choose from all Vendors for reconciliation?" and click on the Update button at the bottom of the page.
10. Under the Shipping Settings subheading, you can input a VAT number for UK shipments. Input this number in the field next to "VAT Number for UK Shipments" and click on the Update button at the bottom of the page.