Within Sales Channels Settings, you have the ability to configure general info about the channel (Name, Email, etc), Communication Settings, as well as Shipment and Carrier Mappings. To edit a Sales Channel:
1. On the Toolbar, click Settings.
2. On the Settings page, click Sales Channels on the menu to the left.
3. On the Sales Channels page, select the channel you want to edit from the list, and then click Edit.
4. On the channel's Details page, the General Settings tab is selected by default. Fill in the missing information on this page, if applicable.
Note: Information in the General Settings tab are displayed on email notification and packing slip templates for that specific sales channel.
5. Click the Communication tab to define the channel's communication settings. Here, you can choose to enable email notifications from Extensiv Order Manager, set up email addresses to be BCC'd when those notifications are sent, and set up return email messages and packing slip messages.
If you're using multi-channel fulfillment, make sure that you are using the correct default comments for the channel.
You can also set the default email and packing slip templates to be used in your communications. For this, you need to define email and packing slip templates first (see Creating Email Templates and Creating Packing Slip Templates).
Note: Email notifications from Order Manager may not be applicable to some sales channels, e.g. Amazon.
6. Click either the Shipment Mappings tab (if you're using Direct, or In-House, Fulfillment) or the Carrier Mappings tab (if you're using a third-party logistics provider, or are drop-shipping), then enter the channel service, shipping provider, shipping service and package type. The mappings tell Order Manager how to read the requested shipping service and what actions to apply when an order comes in.
Note: Before you can add a shipment or carrier mapping, you will need to set up your shipping providers first. For more details, see Adding Shipping Providers.
7. Click Save to save the record and close the channel's Details page.
Note: Order Manager keeps a log of changes made to a channel. To know more, see Viewing a Sales Channel Record's History. If you want to stop a sales channel's orders from showing in Order Manager, you may deactivate the sales channel. To know more, see Deactivating Sales Channels.