Skubana offers out-of-the-box integration with various shipping providers, e.g. UPS Mail Innovations, Express 1, UPS, Fedex, and DHL eCommerce.
For general instructions on adding a shipping provider to Skubana, see Adding Shipping Providers.
In this article, we discuss the steps for adding UPS Mail Innovations as a shipping provider in Skubana.
Just like Endicia and Express 1, registration for a UPS Mail Innovations account happens through Endicia. Thus, the process for integrating UPS Mail Innovations in Skubana is essentially the same as the one for Endicia. Your Endicia representative can also assist in connecting any negotiated UPS Mail Innovations rates to your new account.
To Add UPS Mail Innovations as a Shipping Provider
1. On the New Shipping Provider window, select UPS Mail Innovations from the list of shipping providers.
2. On the Choose UPS Mail Innovations Integration Account Type page, you will be given the option to use your current UPS Mail Innovations account or open a new one.
If you choose to use your existing UPS Mail Innovations account, go to Step 3.
If you choose to open a new UPS Mail Innovations account, skip to Step 4.
3. On the UPS Mail Innovations Integration window, enter your Endicia account number and passphrase, then click Verify Integration.
4. On the UPS Mail Innovations Integration window, enter the required personal information, then your credit card number.
5. A popup window opens, asking you to verify your credit card. Click Verify, then wait for the system to finish the verification process.
6. Enter your billing information, then click Next.
7. On page 2 of the UPS Mail Innovations Integration window, enter your UPS M5il Innovations account's security information, check the box to certify that all the info you provided is accurate and true, check whether you want to enable Pay-On-Use Return Labels, then click Verify Integration.
NOTE: You need to notify your Endicia account representative if you want to utilize Pay-On-Use return labels. For more info on Endicia's Pay-On-Use return labels, click here.
After successfully integrating UPS Mail Innovations with Skubana, you will be taken back to the Shipping Provider page, where you will see UPS Mail Innovations added to your list of shipping providers.