After adding a manual sales channel and linking your listing SKUs to a master SKU, you can already start importing your orders into the channel.
To import orders manually, follow the procedure below.
1. On the Toolbar, click Orders.
2. On the Orders page, click Import/Export, then Import Orders.
3. On the Manual Order Import window, click Configure.
4. On the Order Import Settings window, click New Settings.
5. On the New Import Settings window, enter the settings name (this could be anything, but a descriptive name would be best, e.g. Import_All_Orders, to prevent confusion), then select the file format and structure as well as the date format. Then, organize your column names to correspond to the order of the columns in your Excel document.
If column headers are required, make sure to check the Include column headers box.
6. After you are done, click Save to close the Import Settings window.
7. Back on the Order Import Settings window, the new setting is now added to your Settings list. Click Close to close the Order Import Settings window and go back to the Manual Order Import window.
8. On the Manual Order Import window, click Import Settings and select the setting you just created. Then, select the order import file from your computer and the manual sales channel, then click Continue to start uploading the manual order import file into Skubana.
Skubana then starts processing the import file. The speed with which the process runs and completes depend on the number of manual orders to be imported into Skubana.