Skubana's Orders module allows you to enter your orders manually into the system. Once you're done entering the orders, you may export the data in preparation for transmission to your warehouse's FTP server. The file containing your order data, once received by the warehouse after FTP transmission, can then be uploaded into their system, easing the fulfillment process.
To Set Up Orders Export
1. On the Toolbar, click Settings.
2. On the left sidebar, click Warehouse.
3. Click the wrench, or settings, icon to the right of the warehouse name, then click Communication Settings.
4. Click the Orders Export tab.
5. On the File Configuration section on the top left, select the file format and structure of your export file, enter the file's name and folder path, then select either Multi-line or Delimited in the Multi SKUs field.
For a more detailed explanation of the fields under the File Configuration section, see the following table.
6. On the Daily Schedule section, add a run time for the automatic export of the order data out of Skubana and into a file. You may add as many run times as you want.
7. On the Export Fields section, map the available data from Skubana into your supplier's required file format. This ensures that the orders export will be error-free.
For the fixed file structure configuration, if column headers are required, make sure to check the Include column headers box.
8. Optionally, click Download File Preview to download a sample file with your saved settings. This allows you to review the file and make adjustments, if necessary.
9. Click Save.
You can then set up your shipments import. For more details, see To Set Up Shipments Import.