The pain point that multi-marketplace sellers have is keeping real-time inventory cross channel. When you sell an item on Amazon, it doesn't communicate to eBay to deduct the sold inventory from its count.
Skubana can automate that process for you. However, to get to that process, you must create a relationship between your listing SKUs on marketplaces and your master SKU within Skubana.
NOTE: The listing SKU spreadsheet cannot be imported until the sales channels are linked. However, it is recommended to complete your products, listing SKUs, and settings (aside from the sales channel portion of settings) first before connecting your sales channels.
To Upload Listing SKUs via Product Import Spreadsheet
1. On the Toolbar, click Products.
2. On the Products page, click Import/Export, then Import Listing SKUs.
3. On the Listing SKU Import window, click Download the Excel Template for Listing SKU Import.
Note: Each sales channel, including your manual channels, if any, requires its own listing SKU spreadsheet.
4. Once you are done preparing the listing SKU spreadsheet, go back to the Listing SKU Import window, select the sales channel to which you will add the listing SKUs, select the previously-filled up Excel template from your computer, then indicate whether you want the file to update information on existing SKUs. If you are adding your listing SKUs for the channel for the first time, just leave the default setting as-is. Otherwise, indicate whether you want to update the listing SKUs or not.
NOTE: eBay orders will not pull into Skubana unless they have a custom label. Make sure your account is subscribed to the eBay Selling Manager, a free option that allows you to compile and download business analytics files directly off eBay.
5. Click Continue to start the upload process. Wait for the upload to finish, then check the Orders page to see if Skubana properly uploaded your listing SKUs.
NOTE: Click the master SKU number to open the master SKU record, then click the Listing SKUs tab, to view the listing SKUs attached to the master SKU.