Before you can add FedEx as a shipping provider in Skubana, you need to do the following:
1. Go to the FedEx Developer Resource Center.
2. Log on or register as a new customer from this page.
3. Once logged on to your FedEx account, navigate to FedEx Web Services on the left sidebar, then click Move to Production.
4. On the Moving to Production page, scroll down and click the Get Production Key button.
5. On the Registration for FedEx Web Services Production Access window, perform the following steps:
Step 1: Complete the Application Profile as follows, then click Continue.
Do you intend to resell your software? Select No.
Please check the box next to each type of FedEx web services you intend to use in your integration solution: Check FedEx Web Services for Shipping.
Please indicate whether you are developing your FedEx integration solution as a Corporate Developer or as a Consultant: Select Corporate Developer.
Step 2: Review and accept the FedEx Web Services End User License Agreement (EULA).
Step 3: Enter your contact information.
Step 4: Provide the developer information. Otherwise, check the box and click Continue.
Step 5: You will be presented with your Authentication Key and the end of the page and will also receive an e-mail with your Production Password, Meter Number, and Account Number.
IMPORTANT! Keep the Authentication Key and Production Password in a safe place for future reference. In particular, take extra care NOT to lose the production password since it cannot be recovered by FedEx. You may need to go through the entire procedure again if you lose or forget your production password.
6. Fill out the Skubana FedEx Integration sheet in the link below:
7. STOP HERE.
Your Account Manager will Contact FedEx Web Services and request to enable Address Verification.
Your account manager will get in touch with you once you can already add FedEx as a shipping provider in Skubana.