- In the settings page of Skubana click on the warehouses tab on the left hand side and select + new warehouse.
3. Enter the necessary information and click Continue.
For more detailed instructions on setting up direct or in-house warehouses, see Setting Up Your In-House Warehouse.
For more detailed instructions on setting up 3PL warehouses, see Setting Up Your 3PL Warehouse.
4. If you do not have any other warehouses to add, click Done.
If you have additional warehouses, repeat steps 2 and 3, then skip to step 5, where you need to select your billing allocation shipping zones.
5. On the Inventory Allocation Shipping Zones window, drag and drop states to their respective warehouses based on fulfillment methods, e.g. New Jersey always gets fulfilled by the East Coast warehouse.
6. Click Save, then Done to finish your warehouse setup.
NOTE: You can define or edit your warehouses at any time by clicking Settings on the toolbar, clicking Warehouses on the left sidebar, then clicking New Warehouses on the Warehouses page.