Skubana offers out-of-the-box integration with various shipping providers, e.g. Endicia, UPS, Fedex, and DHL eCommerce.
For general instructions on adding a shipping provider to Skubana, see Adding Shipping Providers.
In this article, we discuss the steps for adding your Endicia account as a shipping provider in Skubana. If you do not have an Endicia account yet, you may set up one directly through Skubana.
To Add Endicia as a Shipping Provider
1. On the New Shipping Provider window, select Endicia from the list of shipping providers.
2. On the Choose Endicia Integration Account Type page, you will be given the option to use your current Endicia account or open a new one.
If you choose to use your existing Endicia account, go to Step 3.
If you choose to open a new Endicia account, skip to Step 4.
NOTE: You can still open a new Endicia account if you want to, even if you already have an existing one. Your Endicia account representative can assist you in transferring your negotiated rates from your old account to the new one.
3. On the Endicia Integration window, enter your Endicia account number and passphrase, then click Verify Integration.
4. On the Endicia Integration window, enter the required personal information, your credit card number, and your billing information, then click Next.
5. On the next page, enter your Endicia account's security information, check the box to certify that all the info you provided is accurate and true, check whether you want to enable Pay-On-Use Return Labels, then click Verify Integration.
NOTE: You must notify your Endicia account representative if you want to utilize Pay-On-Use return labels. For more info on Endicia's Pay-On-Use return labels, click here.
6. Once your Endicia information is verified, a message stating that you have successfully integrated Endicia with Skubana is displayed. Click Finish to close the Endicia Integration window and go back to the Shipping Provider page, where you will see Endicia added to your list of shipping providers.