- Click on the PO module in Skubana.
2. Select the POs you would like to export and then click on import/export and select Export Purchase Orders.
3. If you have not done so already, you will need to configure an export of the columns you would like to to appear on your export.
4. This can be done by clicking on Configure Settings and selecting + New Settings.
5. Here you must name the export, choose from the File Configuration options, and select all of the data fields that you want included in the export. You must give them a column name that will appear in your export, and then press save.
6. Close the second box and then select the export settings you created and press Export Purchase Orders.
7. The file will then be emailed to your user email address.