We're excited to release new updates and features on our Orders and Purchase Order modules to enable sellers to more easily aggregate data.
So, this update caters mostly to updates or extensions of existing features. But for a good number of your, these updates will make operating your business just that much easier.
- Ability to export search results in the orders module
- Add warehouse to grid in the orders module
- Ability to skip Endicia warnings while creating a shipping label
- Pull in brands from Shopify Build From Channel import
- Add a total units "field replacement" to Purchase Order template
- Increase Purchase Orders internal notes from 1000 to 3000 characters
- Fixed an issue to pull in orders containing an emoji character